What If I Am Buying Through A Business?
If you are Buying or Selling through a business, you MUST provide the following information at least 1 week before closing:
- Articles of Incorporation or Organization
- Operating Agreement
- If you do not have one, please provide a list of members with the percentage owned.
- Resolution stating who has authority to sign on behalf of the company
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Must be valid within 60 days. If you do not provide one, we will obtain it for you at a cost of $60
For additional information, see the “Corporation” Section of “What Do I Need for Closing?”